It can be frustrating to keep up with the maintenance of rental properties, especially during the end of the lease as well as short-term rental periods, where the property has scuffs on the walls, unclean carpets, and bathrooms. Our end of tenancy cleaning services is suitable for landlord, property owners or tenants who wish to have their properties cleaned to the highest standard to ensure the next long-term or short-term tenants are satisfied.
A Step-by-Step routine on how we give your properties the RCM treatment.
- Our professional cleaners will evaluate the property to ensure everything is check-listed before executing. The service is mainly broken down into four consecutive sections: Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom and Living room.
- Beforehand, the kitchen cabinets will be thoroughly cleaned to ensure dark corners are free from particles. All of the surfaces will be scrubbed using special detergent to eliminate any germs. Any debris and dirt behind refrigerators and shelves will be removed.
- The bathroom will be swept, mopped and polished including the toilet areas. Bathroom mirrors and shower areas will be also clear from any form of dirt causing bacteria.
- The living room will be looked after as vacuuming, dusting and window cleaning will be effectively carried out.
- The bedroom will be similarly carried out like the living room clean with additional routines such as wall cleaning, mirrors, and frames including none-furniture items.
- Throughout the procedure, special cleaning detergents will be used to complete the tasks.
- We are happy to take care of any additional tasks that we may have missed from the list, as your satisfaction is our priority.